Monday, January 4, 2010

A Night-Night Prayer for my Daughter

Now I lay me down to sleep.
I pray the Lord for peaceful keep.

May Mary hold me in her arms
and my Guardian Angel keep me from harm.

May the Faeries tuck me into bed
and fluff the pillow for my head.

May the moonlight bring sweet dreams
that flow threw me like peaceful streams.

May the Angels sing their songs
and gently soothe me all night long.

and when I wake up in the morn
I trust the sun to be reborn.

and with all that I say good night
until once again it is daylight.

Bless mommy and daddy
and Nana too.
Bless Tomi and Pappa
and Bubba as well.
Bless the earth and keep her well
and don't forget to bless me too.

and might I ask one last request
Please bless my friends, they are the best.

Written by KPJ

No comments:

Post a Comment